One important feature of MP Seminars Online is the ability to track your progress. Below, we'll look at how to keep up with your course progress, and what to do if the "Mark Complete" button isn't working for you.
Before Video Is Viewed, "Mark Complete" Is Unclickable
By design, you can't click "Mark Complete" until you're finished watching any given video.
If you've seen it before but forgot to mark it complete, drag the progress bar to the end of the video and let it finish its final seconds, then wait for the "Mark Complete" button to turn blue.
After Video is Complete: Click "Mark Complete"
Clicking "Mark Complete" will save your progress to your account, and you'll automatically be advanced to the next course section or the next video.
Troubleshooting: Mark Complete Button Doesn't Work
We've had some users report problems with the "Mark Complete" button. While we're working on a universal solution, here are some important notes:
- This seems to only affect certain browsers / operating systems
- This isn't consistent across users (when a user submits this as an issue, we have other users with the same operating system and browser, without issue)
- Browser settings, security settings, and many other variables may cause this type of issue, making it difficult to diagnose exactly what the issue is.
As a result, we recommend the following steps:
- Try logging out (using the link in the top right) and then log back in
- If this doesn’t work, try clearing your browser’s cache — if you’re not sure how, here’s an article on it
If this does not work, we recommend you use a different browser to access MP Seminars Online (i.e. if you’re using Internet Explorer, try Chrome as well).