Not finding what you need? See our full list of help articles here
How Can I Rewatch The Webinar?
If you have trouble during this webinar, don't panic! Keep in mind that the original link sent to you will convert to a replay link after the webinar has concluded.
How Can I Rewind The Webinar?
You can pause or play, but you won't be able to go backward or forward. If you're already a subscriber to MP Seminars, you will have full access to this video by tomorrow, with full controls to pause and play, fast-forward, rewind, and change the playback speed. If you're not a subscribing member, you can rewatch the webinar after it has concluded.
Our instant webinar format doesn't allow moving around on the timeline, but it does allow you to pause. If you missed something, you still have a couple of options.
- First, the original link sent to you will convert to a replay link. You can watch it again if needed.
- Second, if you're already a subscriber to MP Seminars Online, you will have access to this video in the Training Library with full access to pause, play, jump forward/backward, or speed up / slow down playback.
I Tried To Rewatch The Webinar and It Says It's Expired
My Webinar is Choppy / The Webinar is Not Playing Correctly
We don't want you to miss anything, so here are a few things to try.
- First, if you're on a wireless connection, be sure you're close to your wireless router.
- Second, be sure you're not using a data-heavy program (like streaming video or music) in the same building or house.
- Third, if it's possible, try a different computer or device. Finally, if it's still not working--it may be something more difficult to diagnose quickly while the webinar is in progress. The original link sent to you will convert into a replay link.
Here's an article to help figure out if it's an internet speed issue, but again it may be too much to deal with now; you may want to figure it out and then watch the replay instead.
I Have Video But No Audio
- First, if you haven't already, be sure your speakers are on and aren't muted.
- Second, try headphones if you have easy access to them.
- Third, you may have a problem that's very difficult to diagnose quickly.
The original link sent to you will convert to a replay link. If you can sort out your audio issue, or use a different computer for the replay — that's ideal. If not, you might need to work on it and then use the replay link instead of falling behind while it's live.
I Missed The Coupon/Code In The Webinar
If you missed the code or coupon that was mentioned during the webinar (if one is being offered), check your email. We'll either send the code or coupon in the original email or send a follow-up email with the code/coupon attached.